ISO LEVEL 1 TRAINING COURSE ON ULTRASONIC TESTING (UT)
This training program will be beneficial for NDT personnel, quality assurance / quality control inspectors, technicians, welders, engineers and surveyors in the industrial fields such as metal fabrication, aerospace, oil refinery and petrochemical, ship building/repair and many other construction and manufacturing industries.
Scope of the NDT Training Course:
• General knowledge
• Terminology, physical principles and Fundamentals of ultrasonics
• Testing techniques and their Limitations
• Equipment and accessories
• Calibration of the testing system
• Specific applications
• Codes, standards, specifications and Procedures
• Recording and evaluation of results
• Practical sessions
Examination will be conducted by the “Certification Body for NDT, Sri Lanka (CBNDT)” as per the ISO 9712:2012.
Training course fee may depend on the number of participants. For more details please check the brochure.
Required QualificationsMinimum Educational Qualifications to apply for Level 1 training course is G.C.E. (A/L) with Science and Mathematics.
Contact Course Coordinator
Name : Miss. Sapna Fernando
Tel: 011 2987854-6
Fax: 011 2987851
E-mail : email@example.com